Product of the Month
Another in-shower product - I guess I believe that good skin starts in the shower.
This is a total-body exfoliator made by Dove, a brand that we often recommend in dermatology. I really look forward to using this in the shower - it's that luxurious. It comes in three scents:
- Crushed macadamia & rice milk (blue)
- Pomegranate seeds & shea butter (pink)
- Kiwi seeds & cool aloe (green)
Apply this body polish before washing. Use it three or four times weekly, or once weekly for those of you with very sensitive skin.
It's a pretty heavy-duty exfoliator - I would suggest using a glove, as it can be rough on the hands!
- Thick and moisturizing (1/4 moisturizer)
- Slightly whipped formulation for smooth and easy application
- Visibly improves skin's appearance by buffing away dead skin cells to reveal smoother, brighter skin
- Fragrance is the 7th ingredient - and it does have a pretty hefty (but lovely) smell - especially for a Dove product
I'll continue to use this as a body exfoliant in the summer months, and follow up with Eucerin In-Shower Moisturizer (read more about that here). I think this combination makes for super smooth skin, important for those of us who have heavy self-tanning hands.
Dove Exfoliating Body Polish - 10.5 Oz.
Wegmans: Not yet in stock